Featured Products From Post:
A RECIPE FOR SEASIDE SUCCESS
GARLIC AND LEMON SEASIDE CLAMS
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 dozen littleneck clams rinsed and scrubbed
- wedges from 1 lemon for garnish
1. In a large skillet, melt 2 1/2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for about 30 seconds.
2. Add wine and lemon juice, bring to boil.
3. Add clams and remaining butter. Cover and steam until clams open, about 7-8 minutes. Occasionally shake skillet while steaming.
4. Discard any clams that don't open. Garnish with lemon wedges, and serve on your Mariposa Starfish Seaside Platter.